“Isn't it odd how much fatter a book gets when you've read it several times?" Mo had said..."As if something were left between the pages every time you read it. Feelings, thoughts, sounds, smells...and then, when you look at the book again many years later, you find yourself there, too, a slightly younger self, slightly different, as if the book had preserved you like a pressed flower...both strange and familiar.”

Cornelia Funke, Inkspell

Friday, January 10, 2014

Book Blogger Hop! 01/10/14


Book Blogger Hop



This blog hop comes from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer (click the link to check out how to join the hop) who asks the question:

Are you a book blogger purist? Do you only have book related posts or do you review/post on anything that catches your eye?

My Answer:

I guess I am a book blogger purist. I only do book related posts although I am thinking I might try to mix it up every now and again by posting reviews or my thoughts on other things.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a book blogger purist too. Do you think its boring that way?
    Kero @ Kero's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a book blogger purist. :) And to answer your question, Kero...NO...I don't think it is boring. I LOVE IT.

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you're thinking about adding some new features to your blog. Not saying that it needs it but it's always great to try something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a book blogging purist! I'm all for keeping it in the book family :) I look foward to seeing what other things you post about this year!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

While your comments are appreciated, I must ask that you do not nominate me for any awards. Happy reading and have an awesome day!