“Isn't it odd how much fatter a book gets when you've read it several times?" Mo had said..."As if something were left between the pages every time you read it. Feelings, thoughts, sounds, smells...and then, when you look at the book again many years later, you find yourself there, too, a slightly younger self, slightly different, as if the book had preserved you like a pressed flower...both strange and familiar.”

Cornelia Funke, Inkspell

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WWW Wednesday (2)




WWW Wednesday is hosted By MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along with WWW Wednesday just answer the following 3 questions:

·         What are you currently reading?
·         What did you recently finish reading?
·         What do you think you'll read next?

Question 1:  My current read is Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
Question 2:  I finished reading Shallow Graves by Jeffery Deaver writing as William Jefferies a while ago.
Question 3:  I am anxiously waiting to read Are You There Alone:  The Unspeakable Crime of Andrea Yates by Suzanne O’Malley.

How about you, what are your answers to the above three questions?

2 comments:

  1. I've read Eat, Pray, Love. I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm currently reading Gone Tomorrow by Lee Child. It's a Jack Reacher novel.
    2. Nothing to Lose by Lee Child. It's a Jack Reacher novel.
    3. 61 Hours by Lee Child. It's a Jack Reacher novel.

    Yes, I'm hooked on the Reacher novels.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete

While your comments are appreciated, I must ask that you do not nominate me for any awards. Happy reading and have an awesome day!