“Isn't it odd how much fatter a book gets when you've read it several times?" Mo had said..."As if something were left between the pages every time you read it. Feelings, thoughts, sounds, smells...and then, when you look at the book again many years later, you find yourself there, too, a slightly younger self, slightly different, as if the book had preserved you like a pressed flower...both strange and familiar.”

Cornelia Funke, Inkspell

Friday, February 8, 2013

Feature and Follow! 2/8/13



FEATURE AND FOLLOW IS A WEEKLY POST HOSTED BY PARAJUNKEE'S VIEW AND ALISON CAN READ.


"INCREASE BLOG FOLLOWERS, GAIN BOOK BLOG FOLLOWERS AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS WITH THE BOOK BLOGGER FEATURE AND FOLLOW."

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION IS:

Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float — what would you do to have them throw to you…?


I am not sure about this one, I mean it is Mardi Gras how flashy would you have to be to get noticed enough to have a book thrown to you. Now that I think of it, I might try dancing a bit of a jig.

4 comments:

  1. Dancing is a good option!!!Thanks for stopping by..New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a good jig! Great answer!
    I am a new follower, stop by if you have a moment.... My Answer to Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! LOL I think I would do that too

    New GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow_8.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    Good answer! :)

    http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete

While your comments are appreciated, I must ask that you do not nominate me for any awards. Happy reading and have an awesome day!