“Isn't it odd how much fatter a book gets when you've read it several times?" Mo had said..."As if something were left between the pages every time you read it. Feelings, thoughts, sounds, smells...and then, when you look at the book again many years later, you find yourself there, too, a slightly younger self, slightly different, as if the book had preserved you like a pressed flower...both strange and familiar.”

Cornelia Funke, Inkspell

Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Book Blogger Hop!

Here is another fun thing that I thought I would try. It is a Friday Blog Hop which posts a new question each week that you can answer. The hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

This weeks question is:

What bookmarker are you currently using?

My answer is:  I am using a small metal bookmark with stained glass in the form of a fish. Under the fish are the words, "You are loved because he first loved you."



5 comments:

  1. That sounds nice. Does it stay well in a book because it's glass?

    My answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy using book markers to save my place in the book I'm reading.

    Thanks for the visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bookmark...I am sure it is very pretty.

    THANKS for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My answer

    ReplyDelete

While your comments are appreciated, I must ask that you do not nominate me for any awards. Happy reading and have an awesome day!